Saturday, December 17, 2005

Don't Fall In

When I thought about doing this, I wondered if starting a blog was a bit narcissistic. It makes the assumption that not only my friends, (who already have to listen to me prattle on as it is) but complete strangers, would find anything I thought/had to say interesting enough to sit and read it. Then I realized that if that's how I was going to think about it, my career choice is also a bit narcissistc. I became a filmmaker because I had things to say and I wanted a platform to say them from. I wanted to make people feel and think. If people don't want to read something as simple as a blog, what makes me think they'll want to watch one of my films? This was not a very confidence boosting line of thought. So I stopped thinking and started writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home