Tuesday, August 01, 2006

co-worker crazies

everyone's favorite (sarcasm) line producer

see, i'm not the only one who thinks she's a pain in the ass...


on occasion my boss will also send amusing emails, although as i share an office with her, i usually just get to hear the ranting and name calling of our co-workers first hand. this is what she sent me from the studio last week tho, regarding the only person who is more annoying than Laurie the line producer (oh and the VP, who Lisa affectionately refers to as "dodo bird", there is kind of a resemblance...haha)

"Next, please have marianne killed for me...I've sent at least 4 e-mail writting about the time she used at Teatown...ie why where we billed for 8 hours (when she did it in 4 blah, blah,blah)Little did they know that it looked bad. Even when she not here she is causing trouble...now Laurie and Sandra are involved....
can they get a life please...this is nuts...thanks for letting me vent...there is no one here to vent to. "


On the other side of things, Jenn's recent comment regarding my boss:

Me: I'm not looking fwd to the week before or rt after my vacation. She's gonna be a raving bitch.
Jenn: Yeah well, you may get an email from me saying i'm not here anymore. With out you here as a buffer for that whole time she may push me far enough to give my two weeks.....oh hey speaking of, what was the web site with the reality tv jobs in LA again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home