Friday, August 04, 2006

=p

my friends reaction to me showing up for work a little before 9 today:

rhi: there is NO way you're at work now. :-)

me:
haha, i know i can't believe it either....but, sadly, i am
me: too much to do before i go

rhi:
wow
rhi:
on top of things today

a little bit later:

annie: cootie!
annie:
what time did you get in todya?
me: hey
me:
little before 9
me:
got lots to do
annie:
shut up
me:
haha yeah
me: u can ask rhiannon, she imed me something similar
annie: HAHHA great minds...
annie:
god and nyja just walked in too [she usually shows up around 11]
me:
lol
annie:
what the hell is goin on today!??!!


ah they know me so well...it is a small miracle that i actually made it in early as planned. although, when going to bed last night i had it in my head that i'd get up at 7 and be in sometime between 8:00 and 8:30 even. but, when my alarm went off this morning i laughed at my overly ambitious plan and knew it wasn't meant to be as i hit the snooze button every ten minutes for the next hour. considering i usually stroll in in what i like to call the 9:30 cushion (btwn 9:45 and 9:58) showing up at 8:45 is pretty damn impressive.

2 Comments:

Blogger invisible dreams said...

yes it was VERY impressive!

At 9:08am, when I signed on, I thought for sure you were just at home signed on or something. Maybe downloading new music for the ride to work.

Watch out! Court is motivated today! No telling what might happen. :)

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

impressive indeed little one...

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home