Wednesday, September 13, 2006

quote of the day

Away message: "the resistance is just waiting to be organized" NumberTheDead

Annie: the resistance is being organized from my apt, in stuy town....



Horoscope:

"According to the theory known as Ducharme's Precept, "Opportunity always knocks at the least opportune moment." I bet you'll soon be living proof of that, Aries. An offer or invitation will come your way in a maddeningly inconvenient way. You'll be tempted to invoke excuses about why you cannot possibly take advantage of it right now. But I hope that instead you leap at the chance with a full and even greedy heart. As annoying as the circumstances might seem, they're exactly what you need in order to bring out the best in you. "


god i hope that's true....

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

HAHAHHAHAH! I didn't know I got quote of the day...

What I said was true and accurate. Represent -- Apt 5G!

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home