Tuesday, September 05, 2006

i really do have amusing friends

Rhi is currently casting for her short, so actors of all kinds are sending her their info and pics....

RHI: OMG i got quite a submission just now

RHI: i'm gonna email it too you

ME:
ok
RHI: sent
ME: omg ew
RHI: i can't stop laughing about it
RHI: talk about a surprise

RHI: it looks all normal at the beginning
RHI: and then...
RHI: yuck
ME:
lol, well u said u like penises
ME:
and so u got one
ME:
haha
RHI: HAHAHA
ME:
i'm amused
RHI: i like to aware of their arrival tho

ME:
although even i've seen nicer ones....
ME:
hahahaha
RHI: being shocked with one is never a good thing

RHI: LOL

ME:
haha
RHI: your friends are going to think i only talk to you about penises

RHI: which is a funny thought all by itself

ME:
hahaha
ME:
ok, now i can't stop laughing
RHI: me either

RHI: HAHAHAHA

ME:
i think i'm a little delierious today....damn
RHI: HAHAHAHA

ME:
omg u have to stop
ME: ur kilingme
ME:
and i'm at work
ME: ppl are gonna thnk i'm crazy in here crackin g up all by myself
RHI: at least i'm home alone

RHI: so i don't have to explain myself

RHI: ha
RHI: wouldn't that be great if my mom was here

RHI: mom "rhiannon, what's so funny?"

ME:
haha
RHI: me: "oh some guy just sent me a pic of his dick"

RHI: sent you another submission

ME:
should i prepare myself for more genitalia?
ME:
have you gotten any hot girls?
RHI: umm. welll

ME:
THAT you can fwd me....
RHI: this time....
RHI: boobs
ME: see, there we go

ME: that's more like it
RHI: HAHAHA

ME: now i'll go check my email

ME: ;)

RHI: close your office door i recommend

ME:
damn
ME:
those are some tits
ME: ooo, she's on myspace
ME:
this is fun
RHI: yeah i'm getting some hot guys that i'm like..
RHI: hmmm

ME: (
god the last time i was casting something, i was dating weird rebecca)
RHI: "you're so not right for this part but..."

ME:
"but as long as i have your number...."
RHI: exactly

ME:
whoa boobs [the title of Rhi's email] is the perfect way to describe ths girl
ME:
they look like they're ready to attack
RHI: heehee

RHI: they're a little much for me actually

ME:
me too
ME:
i'd suffocate in there
RHI: LOL

RHI: come back courtney!

RHI: don't get lost
ME:
hahaha
RHI: !

ME:
omg, i shoudl reallyclose my door
RHI: this is a great conversation
ME: yes yes it is

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home