Tuesday, August 29, 2006

head first

is apparently the only way to go. feel like i've gone from 0 to 100 in 2 seconds....but that's ok. i think i work better that way. some quotes of the day:

RHI: how you?

ME: better than yesterday....but the day is young, ha
ME: nightquil was awesome tho

ME: i think today will be ok

ME: i feel very "accept the things u cannot change, change the things you can"

ME: today
RHI: good to have a positive outlook planned for the day

RHI: ha

ME: moved from mild depression to motovation

RHI: unhappy people anonymous

ME: lol

ME: we should start that

RHI: we'd make so much money

RHI: wait do they charge you to go to that?

RHI: probaly not
ME: our tag line: "moving from mild depression to motovation, aim that frustration somewhere useful"

ME: well, we'll charge

ME: we'll be filling the conference rooms at the sheraton in no time

RHI: heehee

RHI: if you can't beat 'em start a support group

ME: LOL

RHI: so i was im-ing ____ last night

RHI: that was AFTER i talked to you right?

RHI: did i mention it?
ME: it was after

ME: i was in my drug induced slumber

ME: (yay)



ME: i just spent like 15min trying to put the slipcover back on my umbrella....

ME: and then gave up

ME: and decided that it's a good thing i'm gay

ME: b/c i'd be useless with condom application
Annie: HAHHA



Compliment of the day:

Caroline: Do you surf?
Me: No, but I was tempted to learn while I was there.
Mary: You look like a surfer.
Caroline: You do.

Considering my new found crush on the surfer girl community, I highly appriciated this comment. =)

Confidence boost of the day:

(while discussing how much I can get away with charging this guy to edit his reel)

Jenn: You have to watch out for people fluffing their credits and not being able to back up what they say they are.
Me: Yeah, everybody does that...I do that to some degree.
Jenn: But you can back it up.

(thanks Jenn)

Last note of the day: The one good thing about being back from my tropical oblivion is hearing/feeling how missed I was while I was gone. Always feels good to feel loved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home