Sunday, August 27, 2006

i dare you

on a blogging roll these days it seems....

al: you're a talker. you can and will talk to anyone about anything.
me: it's funny that you know that about me b/c a lot of people would say the opposite.
al: it's true though. sure you'll sit and absorb and asses a bit at first - you are an observer, which is why you're able to talk to anyone about anything - but then you'll dive right in, no, you're really a talker.

after talking to different friends about different projects (and talking to Al about life in general) today and spending my morning in the park with some coffee working out some of the kinks in my feature (which due to some actual free time and head space, is no longer temporarily abandoned) i'm excited about using my brain this way again...it is an opportunity i haven't gotten enough of these days...although things are moving nicely for me to be able to change that....but that's another story....

i like having these conversations, i miss them and i need them....life, religion, politics, film....so anyone who can stimulate my imagination and push my mind gets a prize (which varies depending on who exactly you are, haha).

i dare you to challenge me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

you sound like zell miller on hardball...

i challenge you..

to a duel!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home