Wednesday, August 30, 2006

from the mouths of straight girls

"Behind every smart lesbian is a straight girl giving her advice"
-annie

and behind every smart straight girl is a lesbian giving her advice....hehe




Rhi: nice boobs too

me: haha

me: yes

me: this is why you're my honorary lesbian friend....

Rhi: hahaha

Rhi: i like boobs

Rhi: to look at more than anything else tho

me: lol
me: damn, now i have to update my quote of the day

Rhi: ha

Rhi: i was pretty sure a comment along those lines was coming

me: hehe
Rhi: i like penises and man muscles for touching

me: yeah, i'm not with ya there...

Rhi: i kno i kno

Rhi: but to each her own

Rhi: and at least i can appreciate a good rack

1 Comments:

Blogger ath said...

ha, i def have a new-found something...but "appreciation and love" are not the words...ah "Little Beach"...fond memories of that guy with the really sunburnt ass...him i felt bad for....

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home