Friday, September 08, 2006

ntd

first things first: read me i refer to important events and i'm amusing


The NTD blog is very entertaining, although as it's written by my friends, I could be biased...but you should really check it out either way.

Speaking of NTD, you should come visit me while I pass out flyers in Union Square this Sat. afternoon and Mon. evening, know what you should do even more than come visit me? SIGN UP. No, really, don't be the stupid lazy generation that everyone thinks we are, do something to stand up against the unnecessary deaths of our peers in a pointless war based on lies, that will only perpetuate more wars as we continue to piss off the rest of the world....k, i'm done now...

go here: www.numberthedead.com

and sign up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

you should really be a club promoter...

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home