Monday, December 11, 2006

highlight of my day

The highlight of my day so far (besides waking up with the girl i woke up with this morning) was finding the best christmas song EVER on myspace: Mariah Carey "All I Want For Christmas Is You". (ok, one of the best christmas songs ever, it's actually hard to pick, as it is with all things musical esp ones that make you nostalgic).

This song makes me so fucking happy, i wish it was appropriate to listen to it all year. I closed the door to my office so I could listen to it while I made dvds. It makes me want to dance around and throw sparkly garland on things. Maybe I should decorate my apt a little bit later....

2 Comments:

Blogger If Only I was a Creative said...

I LOVE SPARKLY GARLAND!! (and waking up with you)

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE that song. Its my favorite as well, although I'm also rather partial to Carol of the Bells....

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home