Thursday, December 07, 2006

the hour of dissent...

....must start around 5:20 for me, because just like the same time yesterday, I don't feel like being here anymore. Which, has nothing to do specifically with here specifically. It's just a need to be somewhere else after being in one place for the whole day. This is the personality trait that causes me the most frustration; I get bored way too easily, way too soon. I always want more, or new, or different. Once the challenge is out of something, it's not fun for me anymore. In some ways, this trait will help push me to achieve all of the things I hope to achieve. In other ways, I need to learn to be content sometimes. To stand still, just for a minute.

but

this week, i'm cranky and anxious and bored (and kind of insecure - sometimes i hate the hormones that come with being a girl). And I'm ready to go home for a change of scenery and projects rt now. And so I can smoke inside and work in my pj pants with the TV on in the background.

Rhiannon, when are we gonna take over the world so I can do these things all the time instead of just after 7:30 and on weekends?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someday...we will indeed take over the world. And I predict it will be sooner than either of us can imagine it would be possible.

Shoot. Edit. Repeat.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home