Wednesday, December 20, 2006

horoscope

"Happy Holy Daze, Aries! I've been meditating on the perfect holiday gift for you. What might inspire you to take maximum advantage of the cosmic currents in 2007? Here's my answer: a plane ticket to an exotic playground where your mind will get blown and your emotions aired out and your instincts educated. Another gift I'd love you to have would be a pilgrimage to a spot where you lived once upon a time. There you could take advantage of Nelson Mandela's counsel: "There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered."

I'm not sure if SF is nessesarily exotic, but a trip to visit Al def has the promise to blow my mind and air my emotions out. I'm looking forward to it immensly. As far as a pilgrimage to a place I lived once upon a time...well, I want to go back to Italy more than words could describe. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to find my way back there sometime sooner rather than later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home