Monday, December 18, 2006

Happy Birthday Blog!

My blog is now a whole year old (as of yesterday, so then, happy belated birthday blog). It feels like much much longer. Feels like decades have gone by. In a good way. Everything is so very very different than it was this time a year ago. It's been a forward push back in a way. I re-found myself. Back to the person I was but now with the wisdom of hindsight (and a better job and more money, and a renewed faith in myself and in my future). I kept all the promises I made to myself this time last year, and haven't had any more regrets since. The words exorsize and excise come to mind.

"A long december and there's reason to believe that maybe this year will be better than the last" - And it was, a million times better, in every possible way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home