Friday, February 23, 2007

bc it's easier to just post parts of my day....

....then to actually form thoughts and phrases about it.


devin: Yo C!!!!
me: yo D!
devin: Hahah

(insert boring conversation about web postings and the progress of the off site telecine here)

devin: Then back to the studio to confrom.
devin: Then I need to ship it.
me: to the audio studio?
me: or blakes room?
devin: Blakes room.
me: ah
devin: All B.
devin: No C.
me: lol, good
devin: And a little D.
me: ha, little d sounds like a rapper name
me: "lil' D"
me: u should be a rapper
devin: HOLLER
devin: That is gangsta.

this conversation is amusing bc he's a skinny little white boy from L.A. who wears button down shirts with sweaters over them and fitted jeans, and yet is convinced he's somewhat gangsta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home