Thursday, February 15, 2007

i have less brain cells after 5pm

rhi: i already did that
rhi:: i just have to find it
ME: u didn't tell me that
ME: dude, ur getting old, you're forgetting shit
ME: haha
rhi:: i did too at some point
rhi:: you suck
ME: old person
ME: old old old
ME: =)
rhi: and are wrong
ME: no i'm not, ur gonna be like 27
rhi: =p
ME: it's sad really that that's when the memory goes....
rhi: alright. enough you
rhi: just you wait, that's all i have to say to you about this topic
ME: hehe
ME: i'm gonna be 25 in a month and a half
ME: i am upset
ME: =(
ME: booooooo
rhi: oh get over it
rhi: that's so 2 years ago for me
ME: dude, you're like my "wise, old" friend
ME: (ok, i'm done now)
rhi: but i SO told you about the letters of distance seperating
ME: no, u didn't
rhi:: did to
ME: bc i was all happy when i thought of it and i wouldn't have been that happy if u already told me
ME: r u sure it wasnt jess and not me?
ME: or ryan?
rhi: well you'd be very happy about your brilliant idea if you didn't remember that i already told you about it
ME: haha
rhi: i'm sure
rhi: it was you
rhi: who else would care at this point
ME: were u on a hallucinatory drug at the time?
ME: were there like 5 of me running around in bunny suits?
rhi:i'll find it and tell you exactly what day i modified the file and subsequently told you about said brilliant idea
rhi: ha
rhi:: i wish
ME: i'd never actually wear a bunny suit in real life, so that's how u can tell the difference from real me and shrooms me
ME: i was 2 last time i wore one
ME: for halloween
ME: it was cute
ME: but that phase of my life is long gone now
rhi: as much as i would like to continue this discussion, i have to bring kevin my tapes



i want to go home now. almost there, barring any post-related emergency (which, lucky for me have come up at the last minute almost every other night this week...fun....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home