Wednesday, March 21, 2007

so we don't forget

best halloween idea EVER:


matty: ...but what could be better is if u go as a sterotypical flamboyant gay male and i go as a bull dyke
me: i should get chartruse pants and a black polka dot shirt (note: this is in reference to the garrison keiller conversation we were previously having)
me: and
me: lots o' rainbow shit
me: u need some flannel
matty: and i'll have a mullet and a tool belt...maybe some overalls...we need somethin that identifies me as a lesbian and not matty: just a hick tho
me: pink triangle
matty: well maybe some breasts
me: haha
me: omg
me: that'd be so much fun
matty: lol
me: i bet i could make u some decent fake breasts
me: would i have to like stuff my pants then?
matty: yah u need a bulge
me: haha
me: and ew
me: all at once
matty: thin little moustache maybe
me: hmm
me: if i have to have facial hair
me: i want an ugly soul patch
me: like max on l word
matty: yah that works too
me: those things are gross


now i just have to remember to come back and read this blog around halloween next year, to aviod what happens everyother year.....around this time, march/april/may i get these good halloween ideas....but by the time october comes again, they are long long gone. i wonder if i can program this post to email itself to me on oct. 1st.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home