Wednesday, June 06, 2007

pensive today

been quietly growing progessively mopey and pensive the last few days, and today was the kind of day where i could have sat for hours in my therapists office instead of just my alloted 50min or whatever it is...ending with a "well this is definetly something we should explore further but our time is up for today..."....sigh.

"Take a straight and stronger course to the corner of your life.
Make the white queen run so fast she hasn't got time to make you a wife.

'Cause it's time, it's time in time with your time and its news is captured
For the queen to use.
Move me on to any black square,
Use me any time you want,
Just remember that the goal
Is for us all to capture all we want

Don't surround yourself with yourself,
Move on back two squares,
Send an Instant Karma to me,
Initial it with loving care
Don't surround
Yourself."

ah chess as a metaphor for life, so true, and such an odd old theme for me. sadly tho these lyrics don't carry as well on their own, with out the actual music....and speaking of chess, i need someone that knows how to play, of the two ppl i used to play with, one is over an hr a way, and the other i want to hit with a bus so....yeah, learn how to play chess and play with me, i'm only ok, you'll win, i just want to play. yup, that's it, exactly, i just want to play....

1 Comments:

Blogger invisible dreams said...

ooh ooh! I'll totally play chess with you!!!

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home