Tuesday, May 08, 2007

tuesday, i think

Overwhelmed with work and life in general. I have this problem where I try to do too many things at once and i pause to take a breath and all of a sudden I find myself in the middle of a whirlwind. But being freelance - i.e. unsure of when the next project/paycheck will come around again - won't let me say no. So I will juggle ten million projects at once, hrs and hrs of footage downloaded into my internal memory, which, like that of my drives, is overflowing to the point of crashing...go to work in the abandoned financial distric in the middle of the night and come home to exports that didn't work. 3 steps forward 2 steps back. Seems to be a recurring theme these weeks. And I'm growing acutely aware of what my time is worth.

1 Comments:

Blogger invisible dreams said...

it will get better

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home