Friday, July 20, 2007

harry potter day!!

today (or well, tonight, at midnight) is harry potter day, and my inner child is ecstatic. and who better to share harry potter day with than my childhood best friend. so, melis and i got our numbers for our reserved copies of the book when she got out of work and then after cosmic cantina went back to my apartment to take naps. bc while we both may still be full of inner childness, we're actually both old and tired, and can't stay up long enough to get and start reading harry potter (esp since our numbers are in the early thousands so the "getting" part prob won't happen before 1am....) w/o a nap.

now, after she gets herself unstuck from my bathroom, it's time to go back to barnes and noble to listen to the audio book dude read excerpts from the first 6, eat some cookies, wander around the harry potter world created inside the store, and wait, to get my hands on the book.

1 Comments:

Blogger bitten said...

I thought I was going to a HP party tonight. Turns out it was by invite only. There were even bouncers. At the PUBLIC library!!!

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home