Friday, July 27, 2007

hmm

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Writing in Poetry Flash, critic Rusty Morrison speculates that "the sublime can only be glimpsed by pressing through fear's boundary, beyond one's previous conceptions of the beautiful." That's a good theme for you to experiment with right now, Aries. According to my reading of the astrological omens, you're very close to making contact with splendor you'll remember all your life. (And I don't use that fancy word "splendor" lightly.) You'll need a lot of playful courage to make the boundary-crossing. But I know you can do it if you keep heading in the direction of what's scarily meaningful.


highlight of the day: watching annie get into a fight with a traffic cop

what i learned today: don't fuck with bitter traffic cops wielding the tiny bit of power they have OR annie wielding a gigantic suv.

and now it's time to get ready to drink. yay.

2 Comments:

Blogger invisible dreams said...

I have to admit I was a little scared for you two as Marshall and I walked away and you drove off in that huge van/car-like thing......

10:01 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

i have to say, my driving was rather impressive. i definitely took to the nyc driving code. "get the f**k out of my way!" i still have half a mind to walk down to that intersection and have it out with that **** ****** ***** **** guard. talk about power trip.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home