Wednesday, May 24, 2006

ha

a conversation about a line we use in our promotional material:

me: what awards did we win?
rhi: i got a screenwriting one at school and then you and i had "Lost and Found" in that festival.
me: haha
me: maybe if i actually entered my shit into stuff i'd win something. [i so don't have time to research any of that tho...anyone wanna find me some festivals i qualify for and make press kits for me?]
me: ha, i win the unknown editor/director of the year award.
me: i just gave it to myself.
rhi: lol
me: i'd like to thank....
me: my parents for being among the few people actually interested in my career right now
me: and my friends for putting up with me complaining about my career right now
rhi: ha
me: and for taking me out and getting me drunk to forget about my career
me: and S. for making out with me and thereby pleasantly distracting me from my career right now
rhi: lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home