Monday, June 26, 2006

........

friend: why is it all so complicated
Me: i don't want to ________________
Me: i want to not _______, and to ________, and for u and __ to not _____ too, and to be _______
Me: is that really too much to ask for?
friend: i kno courtney
friend: i want me and ___ to ______, and have ________, and be ______
friend: and be happy
friend:: it SHOULDN'T be too much to ask for




not related later on (not that the top part makes any sense anyway...but hey...that's life....it doesn't make sense to me and i even know what fills in the blanks....)


friend: i always feel pretentious and arrogant when i think i'm better than other people
friend: but if it's true are you really pretentious or arrogant?
me: lol
me: that's the best quote ever
friend: is that blogworth?
me: ha, yeah
me: and i agree
me: btw



rhi: someday courtney... someday
rhi: we will be great
me: when?
rhi: and we'll have super awesome biceps from hauling around that lighting rod
me: haha
rhi: we'll be able to take anybody in an arm wreestle
me: if we don't get burnt first.....
rhi: no no. in THIS particular analogy, [see her blog for the analogy we are referring to]the lighting is a good thing no a burn-yourself-with-a-dangerous-electrifying-thing
me: it's a good and bad thing in life too, everything has two sides
me: everything
me: always
me: no way around it
rhi: and sometimes i think the good/bad is determined by if you're ready for it
rhi: and when we are, we'll get it
rhi: and then the lightning will be good
me: fuck that, i'm ready, career and otherwise.....

......................
...........................

................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home