Wednesday, June 21, 2006

working with friends is good II

re: composing an email to my boss explaining that i will be coming in late this upcoming Monday b/c of pride.

Me: should i make up a dr's apointment or something or can i just be honest? "i plan on being too drunk/hungover to be in on time so i'll see you around 12/12:30"
Matty: i'd just be honest. it's like when jewish people get special time off for religous holidays.
Me: ha, it's like our passover.
Matty: gay passover!
Me: i should actually write that in the email, she'll get a kick out of it.
Matty: haha, yeah, "gay passover starts friday..."
Me: "....so I won't be in until 12:30 Monday b/c I'll be busy 'practicing my religion'..."
Matty: "....i'll be busy worshiping..."
Me: "...my girlfriends ti-.....yeah...."

haha

1 Comments:

Blogger If Only I was a Creative said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OMG. Do I have to do the same thing? I'm the boss though - so can do whatever the fuck I want?

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home