Wednesday, June 28, 2006

status

Ah myspace. It's funny (not the right word at all) how seeing a status change actually hits harder, kicks in, more than the actual conversation about the status change. Apparently, I'm not alone in this feeling. I wonder what that says about my generation. Although at the moment, that thought is at the bottom of a long list...

And suddenly this is way harder than I thought it'd be too. It takes me time. to process. and absorb. and sort out. everything.



It's funny (again not the right word) how it takes a conversation about breaking up to make me fully realize and understand my current definition of love. Or a part of it anyway....or something like that...



As much as I complain about not being where I want to be in a lot of ways, life really is all about the journey...and maybe that new definition is what i had to go on this one to learn, along with a few other things....but see, I don't think we ever stop learning, and growing....and as hard as that can be sometimes, I hope I never do, b/c if i stop, I won't be living my life....not fully....



How can I tell someone else that they don't give the ride enough of a chance when I know I do the same thing, just in different areas of my life? And I know that sometimes, even tho i'm staying on the ride, I'm doing it with my eyes closed sometimes...because I'm still reeling from the last ride I got off of. I hate how the remnants of the past continue to influence my future. But I know that I'd rather learn how to open my eyes, than just get off the ride.



I like how myspace blogs have that little "what i'm listening to" thing. Here's mine:







#5: "look me in the heart and tell me...."

#13: " there's not a lotfor you to give if you're giving in, and there's not a lot for you to feel if you're not feeling it..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home