Monday, September 25, 2006

quote of the day

(inspired by the closed door to lisa and i's office and her crankiness at my quitting)

Matty: whats goin onin there??

ME: she's watchin a dvd
Matty: oh ok...i was gettin worried...i was considering barging in
ME: hahaha
ME: she's taken me hostage....
Matty: i imagined she had u chained to the radiator...wooden switch in one hand
ME: lol
ME: aw if it wasn't her, parts of that could actually be kinda hot
Matty: that freaky vibrator in the other hand
ME: haha
ME: if it won't freak u out, i have to show it to u
ME: you'll be amused i think
Matty: i can handle it
Matty: well not literally lol
ME: hahaha
ME: nice

1 Comments:

Blogger invisible dreams said...

HAHAHA. I'm glad to see you talk with other people about the vibrator... I'm still not quite sure what I think of mine...

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home