Tuesday, September 25, 2007

ok, ok

in response to the harassment regarding the fact that i haven't put anythng new here in a month or something like that....here is something, i'm putting here. i don't actually feel like writing a real blog, clearly, i haven't for some time...which does not mean, by any means, that i'm lakcing in thoughts or feelings or anything of the kind...it's exactly the opposite in fact...yet...i haven't felt like writing a blog for whatever reason...but, here, is something (and of course i chose song lyrics to be that something), do with it what you will (if u can tell me who said them all with out cheating and using google you get an as yet undtermined prize).


"try to see it once my way, everything zen, everything zen, i don't think so"

"got a machinehead better than the rest"

"i want to be the girl with the most cake"

"The storm is coming but I don't mind.
People are dying, I close my blinds.

All that i know is I'm breathing now.

I want to change the world...instead I sleep.
I want to believe in more than you and me.

But all that I know is I'm breathing.
All i can do is keep breathing.
All we can do is keep breathing now."


"Have you ever thought about what protects our hearts?
Just a cage of rib bones and other various parts.
So it's fairly simple to cut right through the mess,
And to stop the muscle that makes us confess.

And we are so fragile,
And our cracking bones make noise,
And we are just,
Breakable, breakable, breakable girls and boys."


"The world I love
The trains I hop
To be part of
The wave can't stop"

"We're too young to fall asleep
To cynical to speak
We are losing it
Can't you tell?

We scratch our eternal itch
A twentieth century bitch
And we are grateful for
Our iron lung "


if this is absolutley random and makes no sense i half apologize and i half don't really care, cuz i'm a bit drunk and the random-train-of-thought-ness makes sense to me at the moment.

4 Comments:

Blogger invisible dreams said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:20 AM  
Blogger invisible dreams said...

I've got one of the lyrics! yay! I think that still means I lose, though.... =(

9:21 AM  
Blogger bitten said...

Bush, Bush, Courtney Love, Sia?, No clue, RHCP, No idea... I understand about the lack of blogging. I haven't been writing either. I don't think I've opened my journal since I got back here 3 weeks ago. And mine isn't not for lack of stimulation either, I'm not sure why I haven't.

1:35 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

cop out! i want a more in-depth, a more reflective, a more dedicated post! :)

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home