Thursday, October 25, 2007

Today's Letter is L

My last few days at CBS Interactive before my little "I'm off to cut a concert" hiatus have turned into an unsupervised L Word marathon and what a ride the last 8 hours have been. I've gone from Lust (Carmen! Oh Carmen, how I miss you on this show...seeing you again, in those little shorts...those cleavage revealing shirts...in that scene where you have that whole garter get up...sigh, I can barely contain myself, which is sad, as I'm at work) to Loss (Dana is dying of cancer, it's sad. I miss her on the show too, whoever thought it was a good idea to ditch these two in the same season should be fired) and back to Lust (Carmen! Shorts! Tits! Hot!). One minute I want to be having sex and the next I'm on the verge of bawling my eyes out. I think I need a valium just to level me out.

1 Comments:

Blogger invisible dreams said...

why did you remove that more recent post????

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home