Thursday, April 13, 2006

?

Sometimes my skin feels as though it's made of steel or leather, sometimes it's like a sponge - though I'd rarely ever show it.

I'm not sure why/how/when exactly it fluxuates.

I'm not even sure why I'm even thinking it right now.

It may have something to do with transitions. But again, I'm not sure why I'm even thinking that right now.


Maybe I need to stop trying to juggle so much. Maybe I'm just done waiting for some things to change. Maybe I just need a vacation...more money...a nap....

"been thinkin' a lot today" I'm glad I just caved in and re-bought Ben Folds Live. I missed it. I also got the Inferno, and another book of Vonnegut's shorts that I haven't read yet.


Maybe I just need to get back to work on my website now.

1 Comments:

Blogger ath said...

wow, did you really just compare me to S.W.H. ?

that is a very high compliment from you. thanks :)

i watched (most of) the inferno too...and oddly enough was talking about it at lunch today...ha...

that was the one where tonya threw all beth's shit in the pool right? i think that may have been one of my favorite TV moments ever...my fav MTV moment at least..

gotta love those crazy bitches...

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home