Sunday, April 09, 2006

"It looks like I fucked a vampire"

Were the first words out of my mouth on the phone w/Melis this morning as I left my gf's apartment and headed to the subway. Who knew that my neck bruised so easily? I'm amused. And trying to figure out how to make it go away by work tomorrow. These are the tips I've found so far:

http://www.ehow.com/how_3556_rid-hickey.html


Someone once told me something about peanut butter...but I don't see myself taking that route...


It's too nice out to be at work today. So I'm not. In 9 months of working freelance for my company, I've never once backed out of my extra weekend hours once I've commited to them, but the work I have to do this weekend isn't all that important, I won't be holding anyone up by staying late and doing it some other time this week. So that's what I'm doing.

Spending the day shopping with Melis and the night editing Rhi and I's new reel is a much better plan. Why ruin what's already been a great weekend so far?



p.s. Melis's quotes of the day re:the hickey

After an extensive bout of body doubling laughter
"Oh my god! What were you guys doing? It looks like she put a leach on your neck. You have to get her back".

Yes, yes I do. hehe.

p.p.s.

me: "I'm kinda tired"
melis: "she sucked a lot out of you. hahaha"

hehe

3 Comments:

Blogger If Only I was a Creative said...

you'll never get me back. hehe. i fall into yet another lesbian cliche. the vampiress. xoxox

6:02 PM  
Blogger ath said...

now we've both got missions...

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melissa just came over to tell me about your hickey.

She thought she was such hot stuff, but I already knew.

Love the blog. It makes me sad for my own romance-less life. But I enjoy reading about the happiness of others. : )

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home