Saturday, April 01, 2006

24 hrs and 10 minutes...

...til the time I was born, lifted out of my mom's stomach, full head of hair, sucking my thumb. It's weird to think back on who you were, who you are, who you've become, who you've always been, how you got there and where you're going. Who's come and gone along the way, who's stayed, and how and why. What you've learned, what you're realized you still need to learn. Growing, changing, holding on to some things, and leaving what you don't need anymore behind, always trying to maintain that delicate balance.

Change is the only constant and that is something I took a long time to accept. But now I realize the freedom in that. And that I have more control over that change than I thought I did.

Things are good. I'm looking forward to the changes in my future.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this start of this posting is absolutely creepy like something out of rosemary's baby

12:28 PM  
Blogger ath said...

thanks matt...

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home