Tuesday, March 28, 2006

i should be doing something productive

but i don't feel like it. so my blog is offering a pleasant alternative for now. got drinks with an old friend after work (i seem to have a lot of old friends popping out of the woodwork lately, for the most part, this is a good thing) and caught up on the last 2 yrs or so of each others lives, gossiped about people we know from high school and talked about the black hole that is long island, or as we half fondly refer to it "back at home".

i then proceeded to have a tipsy conversation with my mom about my least favorite family members, in which the alcohol prompted me to say things i usually try to hold back...oh well...at least she sort of agrees with me...and understands....

and i'm still drinking....ha....i should probably be doing something about dinner, and about all the dishes in my sink...i'll pay someone $20 to come wash them - no really, i'll actually pay you $20 to come wash my dishes for me, that's how much they need to get done and how much i just don't want to do them.

there really is no point to this blog at all...so i'm going to go attempt to write a character bio....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate my job i hate my job i hate my job.

And you totally didn't call me afterwards :)

9:44 PM  
Blogger ath said...

i was gonna just delete this one, but you commented on it...so now i feel like i can't...ha

(you really need to get a different job)

11:54 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

i will wash your dishes for $20.

and i love how you tipsy and talking to your mom about your least favorite family member. I've done that a few times too... must be an only child thing, we have no one else to tell this to.

so when would you like the maid to come over and clean?

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, I'm glad my comment helped keep your blog alive :)

And yes, I do need a new job.

I'm not going to comment about mothers and least favorite family members...I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere but I'm too tired to think about it :) I baked cookies last night at 1am for my class today (we're discussing my story today. I'm calling you after class). It was interesting.

And I'm glad I could play a part in helping you get to work on time today. I do what I can!

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home