Sunday, March 19, 2006

kidnapped

Kidnapping someone is fun. I thoroughly enjoyed my weekend and the girl I spent it with. In 30-something hours we managed to do 8 hrs of actual work, watching (and cutting) Jeremy Piven spout very funny and often very random shit for the Entourage web promo. Almost got my tattoo...but then decided to wait til tomorrow-ish....ha. This week, for sure tho.

Quotes of the weekend (that I can actually remember):

"I smell like sex, I need to shower. Ooo, does that make quote of the week?"

"Oh my god I'm your hooker!"


It feels nice to feel happy. I want it to stay.

2 Comments:

Blogger invisible dreams said...

I'm jealous. But in an I'm-happy-for-you kind of way :)

11:09 PM  
Blogger If Only I was a Creative said...

you forgot my favorite...
"i could fall asleep in your arms."
"you already have."
xoxo

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home