Friday, March 17, 2006

office karaoke

My boss has left early to pick up her kids for the second day in a row. Yesterday was too hectic for me to really enjoy this...but today, the madness from the morning has calmed down a bit, leaving me enough time between doing the things i have to do, to have my own little sing along in my now-private office.

For some reason, I've started going through my rock phase again. It's my Lauren music sort of. A lot of our old cigarette songs. Since the break up I've been re-living various pre-relationship phases of my life...it's been interesting. Like I needed all the pieces alone first, before I could put the whole picture back together again. Admittedly, some of the motivation behind this current musical phase is the anger that still lingers from the relationship. It's been on my mind lately. From talking with other people about it, to picking my script back up....she always said she was afraid I'd write about her someday. At the time, i didn't understand why, but now I do....and she was right to be worried....she's not going to like this at all....ha.


Totally random.

This is the email I received from a co-worker a few minutes ago:

Subject: good excuse for not coming into work

A woman calls her boss one morning and tells him that
She is staying home because she is not feeling well.
"What's the matter?" he asks
"I have a case of anal glaucoma," she says in a weak voice.
"What the hell is anal glaucoma?"
"I can't see my ass coming into work today "

My head is all over the place and I'm in such the bloging frenzy today...but I have to go back to work and re-acquainting myself with my old favorite chords/lyrics from Bush, Nirvana and friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home