Friday, March 10, 2006

what a fucking beautiful day

cigarettes $6.75
coffee $1.00
notebook $don't remember
ipod $christmas present

spending the last 2 hrs daydreaming in the park near my house - priceless.


took today off for an appointment that ended up getting cancelled anyway. somehow, something out in the universe seems to know exactly what i need right now and is throwing it my way. it's strange and amazing. i am getting what i need, from inside and out, to build up the defenses, the immunities, that i've been trying to strengthen and the time i need to grow from the wisdom of hindsight, to move beyond and above. in every aspect of my life.

got a text from the ex, saying that as of today she's blocking me from her email and phone. instead of the getting-under-my-skin threat i'm sure she meant it to be, i found this hysterically amusing. she is the one who's spent the past months incessantly texting, emailing and calling me, all of which i've been determinedly ignoring. just like in our fucked relationship, i am not the problem here. and, the best part, is that i really don't care. the message was deleted the moment it was received and not thought of again until right now, and will not be thought of again hereafter. i like this new freedom of not caring. it feels good to move on. i am feeling back to normal again, and nothing can shake me now.

"no matter which way you go
no matter which way you stay,
you're out of my mind"


In other news, I seem to have acquired yet another nick name...a variation on an old theme...thank you annie...And speaking of friends responsible for some of my more creative nicknames, Lauren might come down for my birthday! I have gone way too long w/o a little laurs in my life, so that would be fucking awesome.

My life is finding it's way back on track. And it's a fucking beautiful day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

while i'm jealous you got to enjoy the beautiful day, i loved reading about it.

the threat of being blocked by madame M made me laugh. and laugh. and laugh. and laugh some more.

good girl, golden cooter, for moving on and feeling freeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

4:06 PM  
Blogger If Only I was a Creative said...

I'm SO jealous!! I was outside for like 15 minutes today and all I could think was - Courtney's totally LOVING this right now. LOL.

Did you go rollerblading?

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home