Thursday, March 09, 2006

painfully honest

Ok. Today, as promised, the title does not cover everything. There isn't a title that could, even if I tried (and believe me, I did).

But. It's too early. I can't actually write the rest of what this will be right now. I'm not even sure if I know what the rest of this is going to be yet. It's all still a vague jumble of words floating around in my head. I need coffee and some time. So for now, to match the jumble of words in my head, is a jumble of other peoples words. I really will write more later tho. Promise.


"
i'm proud of the fact that i'm worse than i seem"

"
If dreams are like movies then memories are films about ghosts
You can never escape, you can only move south down the coast
Well I am an idiot walking a tightrope of fortune and fame
I am an acrobat swinging trapezes through circles of flame
If you've never stared off into the distance then your life is a shame
And though I'll never forget your face Sometimes I can't remember my name
..........

Well all the blue light reflections that color my mind when I sleep
And the lovesick rejections that accompany the company I keep
All the razor perceptions that cut just a little too deep
Hey, I can bleed as well as anyone but I need someone to help me sleep
So I throw my hand into the air and it swims in the beams
It's just a brief interruption of the swirling dust sparkle jet stream
Well I know I don't know you and you're probably not what you seem
Aw, but I'd sure like to find out, So why don't you climb down off that movie screen"


"
I won't mistake you for problems with me
I won't let my moods ruin this you'll see
I won't take everything good and move it away
I won't be left dancing along to songs from the past
would you stay home and keep our memories warm with me
would you give all your love for a run at the past with me
I know you're sad even though you say that you're not
I know you're scared even though you say that you're not
I won't get mad when you say things are getting too hard
I won't make all of your love so scared to come through our yard
I won't scream in my head and let it isolate me
I won't be left dancing alone to songs from the past
I know you're sad even though you say that you're not
I know you're scared even though you say that you're not"



"there's beauty in the breakdown"





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home