Friday, March 03, 2006

alcohol kills germs

This is my favorite article of the day:

Boozing Through the Common Cold



This is a method I have been a firm believer in since my sophomore year of college. It goes hand in hand with my "Smoking clears up my sinuses for at least 10 full minutes after I put out the cigarette" cure. I gave new meaning to the term 'boozing your way through the common cold' my second semester junior year, when I was in Florence. I think I set a record for consecutive days of being both intoxicated and sick. The wine was cheap and good...what can I say...'when in Rome [or Florence]'...The whole city seems to be sick right now and no matter how many times my boss lysol's the office and the people in it, we'll all just keep infecting each other til spring comes. So we might as well have a good time doing it and drink up. I know that's what I'll be doing this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home