Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Competition

I think it's funny that now my friends are competing for the quote of the day. Here are today's finalists (so far):

Lauren: I don't want him to think I'm just a drunk hoebag, you know?

Laurs, you'll always be more than a drunk hoebag to me.


Matty has two.

1) His amazing re-enactment of my love life at lunch after proclaiming that "you guys have seen too many lesbian movies, there's always some scene where they sit around and over analyze everything, you know that scene is in Kissing Jessica Stein". He then proceeded to act out such a scene. Nicely done. Ha.

2) She's definitely giving you the go-a-"head".

That one may be today's favorite...


Oh and on a totally random note, it's weird to watch someone you went to college with compete on the Amazing Race with her mom...esp when you're really high while you're watching it....very weird....I hope they win though.

Back to work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn. That's not fair, I want to have the quote of the day! I think my 'Court rocks the box' part of my poem was good though...

I hate my job. I almost came to visit you after my class today but a)I figured you might be busy, and b)I had to come back to work. Also, I now have a conference call next week at 9pm. That is not conference call time. That is Melissa free time. (that does not mean 'Melissa is free' time. because really, that's everytime)

Now look what I've done. I've blogged on your blog. I am using your blog for my own blogging reasons. That's low. I'm off. Tata

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home