Friday, March 17, 2006

voicemails

I love the random voicemails my friends/family leave me on my cell phone. Somehow, the little computer woman inside my phone has become the confidant/therapist/test audience for everyone I know...probably b/c they're used to not actually reaching me....and leave their life on my machine for me to pick up and catch up when I can. They'll also leave me the occasional threats/emotional pleas to entice me to call them back as soon as possible. These make me laugh, I love it. Don't worry guys, I'm not going all m.i.a. again, ever, really, I promise. You just have to deal with my usual too busy schedule and occasional anti-social attitude :)

Today's quote of the day, is for now, from Alex, just b/c she finally fucking called me back, (she's worse than I am, really...well, ok I guess we take turns...). The best part about it tho, is that she called 10am, my time, making it 7am her time. So, after a week of not calling me back, she calls first thing in the morning, and when I'm at work. That's my Al.

The ho monkey's (long story that I don't even remember all of)message:
"Slutty!! Hi it's me, I don't have to work today b/c they let me off early, haha, I don't have to work at that shitty place every again. I hope you're doing something fun tonight but if you're not, get on a plane and come here and drink green beer with me. Talk to you soon!"

I'd so love to get on a plane and come drink green beer w/you Al, but, I have to work, til god knows when tonight.... What else is new? I do need to get my ass out there again tho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home