Friday, March 17, 2006

Quote of the Day

The identities of the parties involved in this conversation are being censored for their privacy.

A: All these weird muscles hurt. But different ones than when I was with *****
B: New situation, new muscles.
A: Yeah, I forgot what a pain in the ass this was when I first started with *****
B: Figuratively.
A: Ha, and literally...
B: HaHa.
A: But we never really got too far with that.
B: Figuratively....
A: ....and literally.....

Much laughter ensues.

B: Haha, let's see if we can keep this up....
A: ....figuratively....


Hahahaha.

Yeah...blog #3 for today....half the office is gone and I have to stay late...keep a lookout for blog #4......



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, nice :)


I'm totally ready to leave here.

...to make out.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home