Thursday, March 23, 2006

Long Lunch

In the midst of chatting about relationships, life, pot and urban outfitters, Annie and I totally lost track of time, and took an accidental extended lunch. And that was with out my trip to the bank...oops. Came back to chaos, a ten minute conversation about the logistics of making tapes with in the the confines of time and priority level - which it turned out we didn't even need to make - and everyone asking me for different things at the same time, all of which will have to wait for the Naomi output to finish. Since her output takes over most of the equipment we have, this buys me an hour to sort out and prioritize the rest of the list, and to write this blog. Ha.

I'm always so ready to go home, or just do something different after lunch. I miss half days. That was such a good idea. I can't wait til early Fridays kick in for the summer....


On a different note:

It's kind of strange and funny to realize that the person you're currently infatuated with, is, in some ways, the compilation of all your adolescent crushes.

I'm listening to David Gray, and taking his advice:

"Let go your heart
Let go your head
And feel it now"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And now I'm trying to think of your adolescent crushes...oh, there's one. And two...hahaha, and one I'm going to pretend you had a crush on...and. Hm. We need to discuss.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home