Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Hickey Watch 2006

The bite is healing nicely, and today it's getting it's first taste of freedom as I'm not wearing anything over my neck. It's too nice out. Can't do it. And with the help of a little cover up and my hair, all is well. While I have a lot that I've wanted to write about, I haven't actually felt like writing it. Maybe I will later on. When I'm not at work. In the meantime, you should read something that's more important than anything I have to say here. Like this:


our gov't is fucked up

our gov't is fucked up II

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was just thinkin...wouldn't hickey be a really cute name for a dog...or maybe even a kid if ur gwyneth paltrow

3:25 PM  
Blogger ath said...

lol

we so need to get puppies at the same time so we can take them to the dog park together

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pleased to hear you're healing.

It is indeed difficult for the hickey-inflicted when turtleneck season comes to a close.

Back in high school, when I received a particularly amorous love bite during the summer months, I tried covering up it up with make-up, but to no avail.

So I threw on the largest choker necklace I could find (c'mon, people -- it was the 90s. Chokers were cool.) which of course only drew added attention to my neck.

I got busted by my mom. Didn't bust out the "I stepped on a rake" lie. But did tell her it was a result of playing truth-or-dare.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home