Monday, April 17, 2006

crashing

I love how during the week, my body/brain seems to reach it's peak around 11:00am. Then it's a slow process of crashing and rebuilding, reaching it's second peak around 11:00pm, then I'm wide awake for another 4 hrs or so, sleep for 5 or 6 and start all over again...just waiting for the weekend.

My stupid Avid seems to be following the same pattern. Crashing when I need it not to. So later I get to reinstall the program and hope that fixes what ever the issue is. I've run out of other options to test out. This needs to work.

I wonder how I reinstall my internal clock?

2 Comments:

Blogger invisible dreams said...

Sometimes I feel like I need to reinstall my brain's operating system.
I think playing hooky is the the key.

9:50 PM  
Blogger ath said...

haha, i'm all outta manatees

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home