Sunday, May 07, 2006

it's official

re: trying to show me a travelocity page w/her info

melis: does this work?
me: no, it must be "secure"
melis: know what else is secure?
me: what?
melis: handcuffs


haha, that's part of why she's been my best friend since i was 12.....


melis: fuck, it won't let me put more than $400 on my debt card
me: credit?
melis: yup
me: yay credit cards
me: (or actually not so much)
me: mine gave me a limit of like $7000, so i hate them, it's too tempting, don't they know to cut me off at like $1,000?
melis: haha


a little later on:


me: book it yet?
me: it's almost midnight...
me: i'm harassing you and i think it's funny
melis: lol
melis: ok, it's booked. :) :)
me: yay!!!!
melis: we're going to hawaii :)


hell yeah we are
granted i have to do a week of tourist shit w/my parents first...but even that will probably be fun

let the (way too long) countdown begin....



p.s.

melis: omg, we totally have to change our vacation...
melis: there was just a commercial on TV for "vistnj.com"
me: lol
melis: we HAVE to go to jersey
melis: screw hawaii


litterally laughing out loud. and i'm ending the night on that.

1 Comments:

Blogger invisible dreams said...

there are some cool places in Jersey.

But definitely avoid the Turnpike and the Parkway and the oil refineries, and the toxic waste dumps and the sulfer plant (smells like rotten eggs) and the Jersey Shore, and...

Well. maybe you should just go to Hawaii, instead.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home