Sunday, May 07, 2006

sleepy

This very good weekend has somehow left me feeling exhausted and oddly a bit emotional-like for the past few hrs. I'm chalking it up to not really eating right and/or sleeping enough all weekend...and leaving it at that. Sometimes it can be about what you leave out...but right now even I'm (mostly) in the dark from myself and not in the mood to self analyze to figure it out. I think my motto for this week, maybe for the next few weeks, will be "save it til wednesday".

I am wishing more and more that vacation was coming sooner than it is. I need some time away. Tipsy for 6 days straight with a friend, a book, and a beach. In just a few more months....

http://www.visitmaui.com/beaches.html


I'm still feeling all shmooie (to borrow a word) I think. But I need to be working.


It's 7:45 in California and I have a phone call to make. One of few who know me well enough to keep me sane, she usually has the right things to say.

1 Comments:

Blogger If Only I was a Creative said...

not only are you INCREDIBLY shmooie... you are the only person to ever steal that word from me and actually spell it correctly. xoxo

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home