Tuesday, May 02, 2006

exhale

I will write a thousand blogs today.
Mostly in my head.
It is as yet undertermined how many of those little inner blogs will end up here.



"I know you're sad even though you say that you're not
I know you're scared even though you say that you're not"



"I am not worried, I am not overly concerned with the status of my emotions....'These seconds when I'm shaking leave me shuddering for days,' she says....But it's not all that easy....She's talking in her sleep. It's keeping me awake and Anna begins to toss and turn. And every word is nonsense but I understand..."


"He started the day with a mood and a shake.
He was finally arranged.
And someone said with a cold, hard chest, "You're a mess!"
He woke up at nights.
He thought he was twice.
He was moving away
cause everyone thinks that it goes away with age....

...Don't ever think you're the only one
when times are tough in your new age.
You better be cool at the time."

"This is not the time to wonder why
Just let the heart and mind
Be still for just some time
This is the time for the rest
Just let it go
You know its for the best"


"even if things end up a bit too heavy,
we'll all float on"


"And when the night is cloudy, there is still a light, that shines on me,
shine until tomorrow, let it be....Whisper words of wisdom, let it be"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home