Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Jay Leno

is a middleaged frat boy with a microphone. I've never liked him. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Jeff Whitty's open letter to Jay

I love Jeff Whitty, and I love Avenue Q (he's one of the writers). How can you not like a play that has song titles like "Everyone's a little bit racist", "Schadenfreude", and "I'm not wearing underwear today".

If you haven't seen it, you should. And then go see Rent, just to keep the "i'm young, broke and living in the village trying to figure out my life and get somewhere" vibe going. And also b/c I have an unhealthy obsession with that show that I like to share.


Quote of the day (from yesterday):


My boss: Vibrators don't talk back.

Me and Annie: Hahaha
My boss: It just sucks when the batteries die.
Me: Is that what all those triple A's on your desk yesterday were for?

My boss: No! I take the big double D batteries! Haha.



I'll bet she does....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home