Sunday, April 30, 2006

hell yeah

This morning – and by this morning I mean the last 20min or so…that’s how long I’ve been consistently awake and up – I had the revelation that I did not eat enough yesterday to then go on drink the amount that I drank last night. Haha. Bring on the Gatorade…


It was a kick ass night, as I posted on Annie’s myspace (ah myspace…) when I got home at 3am last night:

"there ain't no party like an annie carroll party"
your party so made my weekend...i'm so fucked up right now...haha....you're awesome...


The night kicked off in the most amazing way, with me and melis walking into Annie’s bedroom to find Hasan sitting there, I think my exact words were “no fucking shit!” (I tend to use expletives when I’m excited…I think it may be a genetic condition…) I was instantly swept up into a Hasan hug, and as he’s like 20 feet taller than me, I mean the swept up part literally. Annie, I don’t know how you kept this a secret for a whole week…you are now the new ultimate secret keeper. That was a fucking awesome surprise. Hasan will be back in NY at some point, in his words “I’m not done with NY”. And a potential job offer could make this happen sooner rather than later…this makes me very happy. I hope it happens.


Not only was Hasan there unexpectedly…so was Ben. Who I haven’t seen since graduation and who is one of my favorite people. Getting high, playing Jenga, watching Benny eat cards (always finding the one I picked), and discussing everything from philosophy to bill cosby down in Benny and Hasan’s room were some of my favorite sophomore year moments. It was great to see everyone, actually everyone, in the same place for the first time in too long.

There were so many quotes of the night but there sadly is no way in hell I’m going to remember them now. All I know is that I really feel like listening to “Hotel California” and I think that has something to do with Erin and Holly….Maybe some will come back as my brain cells start functioning again…

(Annie, those were the strongest jello shots ever…damn….)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home