Wednesday, May 03, 2006

long and self indulgent...

....and i don't care.

Earlier today:

Rhi: life really is all a test
Me: yeah, i'm beginning to think that more and more
Rhi: it's a cosmic experiment
Rhi: "hmmm. you're handling that all pretty well
let's see how you do with ...
rhi: THIS!"
rhi: "HAHAHAHAHA"
Me: lol
Me: i'm just gonna start posting our conversations
as my blogs, haha
me: we have to talk in code then tho
me: b/c you know how i like to be vague...
rhi: will do
rhi: we've had exceptional conversations lately
me: we're so so brillaint.....sigh.....
me: haha
rhi: you and i communicate so much better than either
of us does with our “significant others”
me: lol, i litterally just laughed out loud...and
my boss looked over at me like i was crazy, laughing at my computer
screen...

(this part of the conversation has mysteriously been deleted)

me: right
me: b/c people who date
me: don't communicate as well as just friends do
me: b/c of all that other crap i mentioned above
me: and i'm so so blogging right now
rhi: yup
me: as i right this to u
me: and u are doing the same thing
me: and it's cracking me up
me: we're writing concious of the blog lurking in
the background...
rhi: we should start a JOINT blog where we always
post our incredibly intelligent and original IMs
rhi: for all the world to read and learn from
rhi: ...
me: lol
rhi: what NOT to do of course, since neither of us
has figured out what TO do
me: we dont even learn from them rhiannon...
rhi: now i'm laughing out loud at my computer
rhi: hahahhahahah
me: it really is all just a test
me: fuck it
rhi: like i said
rhi: you and me
rhi: leave all the crazy people
rhi: and live someplace where they haven't even HEARD english
me: and a tv to watch lost tho, hehe
me: like in the local bar down the street or something
me: the whole town will come get drunk and watch lost
rhi: and ocassionally we'll have parties with the locals for the
purpose of making out
me: and then we'll all wander back to our peaceful,
confusion-less lives
rhi: but then they'll all leave
me: lol
me: they need to be hot young locals then...
rhi: and we can drink white wine and talk about how great life is
me: all the wine will make us get emotionally attatched to
the locals tho
me: and then this shit will start all over again
me: but on a beach
me: with subtitles
rhi: hahaha
me: see, it's inevitable
me: it's life
rhi: subtitles are awesome
me: that's it
rhi: we could just keep moving
rhi: from place to place
rhi: different subtitles
me: lol
me: i still say it's inevitable
me: it's the human condition
me: to have stupid emotions
me: and therfore issues b/c of them
rhi: i think we're programmed to want to love and be loved
me: exactly
rhi: and we're also programmed to not understand the people we
love and want to be loved by
rhi: thereby preventing us from achieving our needs/desires
me: eventually, and probably sooner than i'd like, just
making out w/the locals wouldn't be enough, I’d pick one and get attatched
me: exactly
me: it's just the cycle, accept it and roll w/it, that's what i say
me: it's not what other people are saying to me
me: who knows
rhi: what are other people saying to you?
Me: i'm gonna go be a buddhist monk and learn how to love
the fucking trees or something instead
rhi: wait
rhi: do buddists have sex?
Me: lol
Me: probably
Me: who knows
Me: maybe they have vibrators
Me: silent ones...
Me: haha
Rhi: there could be vibrators that also played chanting music
Rhi: there's probably quite a market for that
Me: lol
Me: we can look into that too, with the stickers, and shirts


I’ll reiterate, at least we amuse ourselves. And really, at this point, does anything else really matter?

1 Comments:

Blogger If Only I was a Creative said...

funny how we censor ourselves. or don't

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home