Wednesday, May 03, 2006

lost in translation

with the states of confusion in each of our lives right now, rhiannon and i have decided to only speak in a different language as a response of sorts.

rhi: good plan
rhi: i don't know any other languages though
me: hehe, yeah...that'll really help things roll along
me: i'll teach you italian while i re-learn it


a little later on...after lesson's 1 and 2:

rhi: how about for when you're not sure if you're getting along or not
me: ooo ok
rhi: i think i might not like you right now. and i may not want to have sex either.
rhi: how's that for ambiguous
me: lol
me: ok
rhi: i think i might pee my pants i'm laughing so hard right now
me: something like this: (the gramar is gonna be off...but hey...it's been like 3yrs so...)
me: penso non me piace te adesso ma no lo so e penso non voglio avere seso con te adesso ma no lo so
rhi: ha
me: lesson 4
rhi: oh good. there's more

(insert lesson 4 here)

rhi: hahahaha
rhi: that's good stuff right there



at least we manage to amuse ourselves...right?



god i wish i was in italy...that's the other thing (other thing as in along with the other four thousand things...) that's been on my mind a lot lately...sleepy little coastal towns...cliffs over the ocean...lemoncello...yeah...solace...right there...maybe i'll go there in my dreams if i concentrate....

2 Comments:

Blogger invisible dreams said...

that's so funny cuz you put all the parts I WASN"T gonna put in my blog!

We definitely can ammuse ourselves that's for sure. (but how much do we ammuse others...?)

8:09 AM  
Blogger ath said...

really? haha i did have a hard time deciding.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home