Tuesday, September 26, 2006

ok...i know this is mean but...

...some of the resumes/cover letters i'm going through rt now are ridiculous. example:

"I am straightforward to let your good office know that I have full aspiration to apply to this job opportunity because I actually visualize myself working in a production company as soon as I graduate. I suppose that if I get a hold on this job I would surely confer my full effort in becoming an exceptional employee, whether to work in a team or as individual, of your company. I am hoping for your positive response on my application. God Bless and More power to your company! Thank You. "

and then this random signature on the bottom "[[-Faith+Beauty = 1 cup of coffee-]]"

ummm, yeah.....more power to you too honey.....good luck with the job search...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where's this chick graduating from anyhow...Devry?

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home